It's you again, my friend.

I
t’s been awhile since the last time we met, but then, fate had granted, we really have to meet again. I miss you. I am not sure but I know that you’re feeling the same way too. Or maybe, I just assumed. 

I always got you in my mind. You're a like track on my playlist that I keep on playing. 

            On the 6 years that I’ve known you, I found myself in a desperate position to be with you again. However, I didn’t quite imagine that I was the only one who keeps on hoping that one day you’ll be back for me.
‘I am not always your priority.’
 You have treated me so badly, but unfortunately, I still love you.


            You’re the last guy I am thinking right now and you’re the reason why things got so complicated. I have to let you go my dear. Being friends with you in this very long time, doesn’t make any sense anymore. The six years is enough already. I need my freedom and loving you is always a challenge.
            Two years ago, I do have regrets of letting you go. I was so damn confused if you are really serious about starting a relationship again. I was never been so sure. I wanted you most, but I rejected your offer. It was a whirlwind scenario.
          Right now,  I AM STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU that I can’t even start a relationship with anyone else. It is always you that I am holding on. What if, one day, you’ll come back?
            Tomorrow, I will cut all ties with you. Helping you to get through with this dilemma will be the very last time. It hurts knowing that you lied to me. I was such a fool. I was always your last choice. Last year, I was really hopeful about us. I keep on thinking that maybe at some point you will look back on me. I was so wrong. Instead, you’ve broken my heart from that time being.
            
          
           I want to thank you for all the memories that I’ve shared with you in the past 6 years. It’s really a long time my friend. We have every moments to consider as our ups and downs. Maybe, we’re not really meant for each other. It’s easy to say that ‘time’ will change and fade everything. We can forgive, but we can never forget. I wished you all the best in your life. No matter where I go, I will always remember the friendship.
            At this moment, you are really the last guy on my mind. It’s time for me to focus on myself first. I have to love myself more than ever. I’ll be alright. I have to sober up from any relationship. There are some priorities that I must address before sharing my life with someone.
             Maybe this was just a dream that I never wanted to remember. Not everything has a happy ending. I have loved you, but I know you can’t love me.
            The End.
            Goodbye, my friend. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Problems don't stay problems, they turn into something else.'

AMARAH